Our formula feels great on the skin, focuses on the essentials and contains only selected ingredients. So that you can see for yourself, we offer you the opportunity to test our sunscreen and if you are not convinced by it you can in a period of up to 30 days from the date of purchase return the product to us under the following conditions:
● the money-back guarantee offer is valid for one Daily Dose Kit or one tube per household.
● the remaining amount of the sunscreen must be more than 50 % of the original volume
● For the Daily Dose Kit, the reusable dispenser with pump as well as the two Let's Go Bottles must be returned to us
● you bear the costs and the organization of the return shipment
● The return must be sent to us no later than the 30th day after your purchase.
● you must include your name, contact information (email or phone number), proof of purchase, and if applicable, your bank account information - see refund - so we can track the purchase
The money-back guarantee offer is in addition to, and does not limit, your statutory rights, such as those relating to defects.
Our address for return shipping:
Scheller Cosmetics GmbH
Money Back Guarantee
Hinterer Holzweg 36
73733 Esslingen a.N.
After receiving your return, we will check whether the aforementioned conditions of the money-back guarantee are met. If this is the case, we will refund you the purchase price you paid, excluding any shipping costs incurred by you, via the payment method you used within 14 days of your dispatch. If you did not purchase the Daily Dose Kit directly from our online store, you will need to provide us with your bank account information along with your return.
The processing of your personal data in the context of the money-back guarantee is solely for the refund of the purchase price and any necessary queries for processing. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data required for this purpose will be deleted after the money-back guarantee has been processed, insofar as this does not conflict with any statutory retention periods (e.g. under tax or commercial law).